Sunday 30 October 2016

It doesn't take much...

Hello again!

Every once in a while you get an idea. You know the sort that pops into your head and wont leave you alone until you deal with it? So it is with this blog entry. Yesterday I received some pretty good news on the progress of a project that had been frustrated for almost a year and has finally gotten to a  point it needs to be so it can progress.

24 months this process has taken and in the contemplation of that today whilst I plan "the next move", (see what I did there?) It occurred to me that I wouldn't be here were it not for the efforts and belief of a whole host of others that have helped me along the way...

Sure, belief in ones self comes from a place within, however if one continues to act on that belief even when its really really stretched, then others see it. They begin to believe in you, and with that, well, results will start to occur that you could not possibly achieve by strength of solitary resolve alone.

Just one more reason to stay #stubbornlyoptimistic even when things look pretty challenging.

I lost my belief in others, after they took my ability to believe in myself, and pretty much broke it. Oddly, by virtue of regaining that belief In my own potential, the process has become a stepping stone to regaining belief in others around me.

So, believe in yourself, trust in your potential, act on your dreams and the good in people will seek you out.


oh, and don't forget to put your clocks back!

Sarah!







No comments:

Post a Comment