Wednesday 1 February 2017

#officecat takes over the optimistic blog

Hi,

My human is out currently .. she does that occasionally, sometimes getting into that big noisy white thing with "weells", and sometimes she just goes walking...she does look funny with only two legs... tonight she was walking quite fast, which i think she refers to as "going for arub" or something..

So I thought i'd quickly type this whilst she is away, if i get caught i'll just curl up on the office chair and deny all knowledge...

shhh dont tell her? !

Sooooo

life is cool for cats just now.. caught a mouse yesterday.. Its getting easier cos the little buggers are moving around more cos it not so cold. mind you I was out all night and by the time my human let  me back in the house my paws were sooooo cold! oh my poor ears!

I love it when do come in tho'.. she's just got new box of those puuuuurple packets that have food in... I usually convince her to give me at least  two.. humans really cant resist the big eye'd look.. lol

Sometimes, if I'm lucky i get this stuff that comes outta round metal looking things. It was the first thing I got from her when i kinda decided to live here. (well she was really nice and  tbh.. i needed somewhere..) I think she calls it "somt Una"...it nice and after that i let  her  tickle my ears. ... it makes her  feel better ... and to be honest the belly rubs are cool as long as the guys in the garden aint looking through the window....... hey! wait a minute  .. oh really? like thats embarrassing. I mean who takes  picture of  people when their asleep ... I mean .. look....


How embarrassing, how....... uncivilised....ok.. where was i... ? oh yeah...

Like i say my humans cool, but lately I noticed a change though. I have had to make my feelings known a bit more obviously. .. My human sits for hours in front of these two bright square things full of moving pictures, doing what she calls "tipe eeng" so much so she doesn't know i've watched her and learnt how to do it... while pretending to be asleep...sneaky eh?




shhh whats that ? ....oh its ok.. wind.. (too much somtuna)

but where was i?  oh yes on occasion knocking stuff off the desk or clawing the office chair isn't enough... get this..I've had to actually sit in front of the big glowing sqeens and get her  move away and do something else. if it real bad i'll go and sit on the big pad of  buttons... look..

 


So anyways... I wanna tell you guys a story... oh ..! no wait  here she comes back in from that "arub" thing... remember you aint seen me right?



peace out.....

#office cat.








No comments:

Post a Comment